Did you know?
1.5 billion people aged between 15 and 45 suffer from some form of acne1.
By 2020, 1 billion people will be over 60 years old. All will face skin deterioration as a result of the natural aging process2.
There is also a growing importance of environmental pollution in growing cities, which has a severe impact on the skin
1 in every 3 cancers diagnosed is skin cancer3.
1 in every 10 people in the world suffers from rosacea, though the proportion varies by region4.
There are thought to be 3,000 or more skin diseases5.
63% of psoriasis patients say the condition affects their overall emotional wellbeing6.
1. Kantar Health in 2011-2012 in the US, UK, France, Germany, Brazil.
2. United Nations, last accessed May 2015.
3. World Health Organization, last accessed May 2015.
4. Culp B, Scheinfeld N. Rosacea: A review. P T. 2009 - National Health Institute: Rosacea (nhs.co.uk, last accessed May 2015)
5. EDF* White Book.
6. National Psoriasis Foundation – 2009. Psoriasis patients panel survey. *European Dermatology Forum